Join Our Team
Explore career opportunities with A Family Storage and join an awesome community.
Why Work For A Family Storage?
A Family Storage is the largest locally, family-owned and operated storage company in Tucson. We’ve been helping Tucson-area residents with their storage needs since 1998! We work hard to promote a great sense of community, diverse culture, and transparency. Join our team and become part of a family.
LANDSCAPER NEEDED ASAP
We are looking for an experienced landscaper to join our crew in the Tucson, AZ area! We are looking for individuals who understand the importance of attendance and take satisfaction in the quality of work they produce. If you have landscaping experience and are looking for a great company to work for, please APPLY NOW!
Work ethic and attendance are a must for this position! We need dependable/reliable candidates for this role.
• You will be working at various facility locations
• Responsible for caring of the landscape and grounds surrounding our properties
• Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and flowers, watering and fertilizing
• Responsible for general clean-up and trash removal
• Apply, mix and spray/spread fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides to rid grounds of pests
• Use of power and hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning shears, saws, etc
• Able to operate equipment, such as tractors, forklifts, back hoes, etc.
• Operate power hedge and brush trimmers, blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, pruning saws, axes and other equipment and vehicles
• Maintain adherence to all OSHA standards
• Attend to any possible safety hazards immediately, reporting all possible issues to your supervisor immediately for guidance
• Before leaving a job site, make sure that it is properly cleaned and that all equipment is removed from the job site
• Attend to irrigation issues
• Perform any other miscellaneous assigned duties
• MUST have a valid driver’s license
• Minimum of 1 year of landscaping or related experience required
• Perform work involving strenuous tasks often under adverse climate conditions
• Understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions
• Work safely and efficiently with others
• Must be reliable
• Must be 25 years or older
• Cell phone use is not permitted while on the job
* Able to pass a pre-employment background and credit check
* Able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend for long periods of time frequently and in extreme weather conditions
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds and push / pull up to 80 pounds
When applying, enter “Landscaper” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Safety Sensitive position