Join Our Team
Why Work For A Family Storage?
A Family Storage is the largest locally, family-owned and operated storage company in Tucson. We’ve been helping Tucson-area residents with their storage needs since 1998! We work hard to promote a great sense of community, diverse culture, and transparency. Join our team and become part of a family.
LANDSCAPER NEEDED ASAP
We are looking for an experienced landscaper to join our crew in the Tucson, AZ area! We are looking for individuals who understand the importance of attendance and take satisfaction in the quality of work they produce. If you have landscaping experience and are looking for a great company to work for, please APPLY NOW!
Work ethic and attendance are a must for this position! We need dependable/reliable candidates for this role.
• You will be working at various facility locations
• Responsible for caring of the landscape and grounds surrounding our properties
• Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and flowers, watering and fertilizing
• Responsible for general clean-up and trash removal
• Apply, mix and spray/spread fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides to rid grounds of pests
• Use of power and hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning shears, saws, etc
• Able to operate equipment, such as tractors, forklifts, back hoes, etc.
• Operate power hedge and brush trimmers, blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, pruning saws, axes and other equipment and vehicles
• Maintain adherence to all OSHA standards
• Attend to any possible safety hazards immediately, reporting all possible issues to your supervisor immediately for guidance
• Before leaving a job site, make sure that it is properly cleaned and that all equipment is removed from the job site
• Attend to irrigation issues
• Perform any other miscellaneous assigned duties
• MUST have a valid driver’s license
• Minimum of 1 year of landscaping or related experience required
• Perform work involving strenuous tasks often under adverse climate conditions
• Understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions
• Work safely and efficiently with others
• Must be reliable
• Must be 25 years or older
• Cell phone use is not permitted while on the job
* Able to pass a pre-employment background and credit check
* Able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend for long periods of time frequently and in extreme weather conditions
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds and push / pull up to 80 pounds
When applying, enter “Landscaper” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Safety Sensitive position
If you have a maintenance background and are looking for a place to call home, Ventura Properties, LLC is the place for you. We are looking for a Maintenance Technician with experience in: painting, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and metal roll up doors. Maintenance Technicians are responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including: curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnover, preventative maintenance, and resident relations.
- Perform maintenance, as required, to have apartments in a move-in condition • Perform work orders as assigned in a timely manner
- Basic knowledge of equipment functions and appliance repair
- Performs all maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks assigned
- Available to respond to emergency situations when needed, stress free
- Assist with on-call duties
- Responsible for arriving to work on time, communicate any schedule changes needed and any other changes which affect schedule
- Assist in the performance of all maintenance as required in conjunction with the request of the Property Manager
- Ensure all common areas and amenities are clean and in good working order • Abide by all company policies and procedures as well as property policies applicable to your particular property
- Fast paced, high pressure environment, can stay focused
- Willing to learn new things that may come up
- Maintains daily and weekly paperwork
- Time sheets/Mileage reports
- Receipts/Purchase orders
- Customer/manager sign-off forms when applicable
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor
- Handyman experience
- Carpentry skills is a plus
- Plumbing skills
- Metal roll-up doors
- Appliance Repair
- HVAC and EPA Refrigerant certification is a must
- Electrical skills
A SUCCESSFUL SERVICE & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills. • Loves “the business” and being on properties with the tenants
- Has ability to interact with a diverse client roster
- Delivers a positive experience while working at properties
- Focuses on making improvements
- Carefully considers cost/benefits
- Has technical expertise and in-depth job knowledge
- Can work alone with little direction
- Understands how position and work contributes to company success
Applicants should be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Personnel are expected to perform repetitive physical tasks that require lifting, pushing, and pulling of material/product and standing throughout each shift.
Candidates must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License and a clean driving record. All final candidates will be subject to a background and employment check prior to hiring.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Safety Sensitive Position
Property Resident Relief Manager for Self-Storage Facility. This position requires you to live off-site and work nine (9) to 40 hours per week. Must work every scheduled day. Office hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Saturday and 9am-1pm on Sundays. This is a great position for an independent and self motivated individual who is highly productive when unsupervised.
1. Work in one or more facility locations
2. Provide outstanding customer service and help prospective or current tenants acquire personal and business storage ensuring it fits their individual needs and effectively recommend appropriate solutions
3. Assist prospective and current tenants in person and on the phone to rent storage units, transfer, understand lease terms, fees, insurance and payment options
4. Effectively and efficiently documenting information pertaining to any and all interactions with tenants in QuikStor
5. Complete move ins, lease agreements and review policy information with every tenant
6. Complete move outs in a timely manner
7. Consult, sell, and up sell to customers retail inventory bundles or items such as boxes, tape and other appropriate products that meet their needs
8. Ensure the appearance of the property is customer ready and welcoming at all times
9. Ability and willingness to perform janitorial duties such as sweeping, mopping, windows, cleaning units and light maintenance duties as needed. You must have an eye for detail, the office must be clean and smell fresh, there is to be no debris on property
10. Conduct a daily physical storage unit inspection confirming unit availability and ensuring that each unit is secure and/or ready to rent to include any property pest control needs
11. Writing up service requests daily as needed and following through on all service requests
12. Ensure the safety of your property through effectively completing a physical property inspection multiple times per day.
13. Attend to any possible safety hazards immediately, reporting all possible issues to your supervisor immediately for guidance
14. Order and maintain inventory
15. Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting
16. Maintain ‘Pass on’ Book information
17. Collections: manage, verify and balance cash drawer, prepare and make daily deposits
18. Participation in property auction process and events
19. Refer to and comply with the -A- Family Policy & Procedure Manual at all times
20. Work closely with management to receive training and coaching when needed, striving to exceed any and all -A- Family Company expectations
21. Must be able to work independently with a high amount of integrity
Successful candidates can come from a variety of customer service oriented, sales environments including but not limited to retail, restaurant and call center arenas
1. Minimum one year of Customer Service and/or Sales experience
2. Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
3. Energetic, outgoing, customer service oriented personality
4. Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
5. Enjoys and easily operates independently or as part of a small team
6. Knowledge of and ability to use effectively email and computer programs in a windows environment
7. QuikStor experience preferred but not required
8. Can work any day of the week from 8:00am to 5:00pm any day of the week. Must be available to work weekends.
9. Is available to attend any required Manager meetings after hours from approximately 5:00 to 8:00pm
10. Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation used during the work day
11. High school diploma or equivalent certification such as a GED
12. Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
1. Competitive hourly rate plus incentive bonuses
2. 401(k) With Matching Contributions after 1 year
4. Wide range of Management Training
5. Free storage!
When applying, please enter “Relief Manager” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Safety Sensitive Position
Job Type: Part-time
Monday to Friday with weekend availability.
- Customer Service- 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service or sales – 1 year (preferred)
- Quikstor – 1 year (preferred)
- Highschool or equivalent (preferred)
- Multiple Locations
Hours per week: