Join Our Team
Relief Manager for A Family Storage. This position requires you to work 27- 36 hours per week. Must work every scheduled day. Office hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Saturday and 9am-1pm on Sundays. This is a great position for an independent and self motivated individual who is highly productive when unsupervised.
- Access to reliable transportation to work at one or more facility locations within Tucson, Arizona.
- Provide outstanding customer service and help prospective or current tenants acquire personal and business storage ensuring it fits their individual needs and effectively recommend appropriate solutions.
- Assist prospective and current tenants in person and on the phone to rent storage units, transfer, understand lease terms, fees, insurance and payment options.
- Effectively and efficiently documenting information pertaining to any and all interactions with tenants in the Customer Management System.
- Complete move-ins, lease agreements and review policy information with every tenant.
- Complete move-outs in a timely manner.
- Consult, sell, and up sell to customers retail inventory bundles or items such as boxes, tape and other appropriate products that meet their needs.
- Ensure the appearance of the property is customer ready and welcoming at all times.
- Ability and willingness to perform janitorial duties such as sweeping, mopping, windows, cleaning units and light maintenance duties as needed. You must have an eye for detail, the office must be clean and smell fresh, there is to be no debris on property.
- Conduct a daily physical storage unit inspection confirming unit availability and ensuring that each unit is secure and/or ready to rent to include any property pest control needs.
- Writing up service requests daily as needed and following through on all service requests.
- Ensure the safety of your property through effectively completing a physical property inspection multiple times per day.
- Attend any possible safety hazards immediately, reporting all possible issues to your supervisor immediately for guidance.
- Order and maintain inventory.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting.
- Maintain ‘Pass on’ Book information.
- Collections: manage, verify and balance cash drawers, prepare and make daily deposits.
- Participate in the property auction process and events.
- Refer to and comply with all -A- Family Policy & Procedure Manual at all times.
- Work closely with management to receive training and coaching when needed, striving to exceed any and all -A- Family Company expectations.
- Must be able to work independently with a high amount of integrity.
Successful candidates can come from a variety of customer service oriented, sales environments including but not limited to retail, restaurant and call center arenas.
- Minimum three years of Customer Service and/or Sales experience.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Energetic, outgoing, customer service oriented personality.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills.
- Enjoys and easily operates independently or as part of a small team.
- Knowledge of and ability to use effectively email and computer programs in a windows environment.
- QuikStor experience preferred but not required.
- Available to work 8am-5pm Monday through Saturday and 9am-1pm on Sundays.
- Is available to attend any required Manager meetings after hours from approximately 5:00 to 8:00pm.
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation used during the work day.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification such as a GED.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
- Competitive hourly rate plus incentive bonuses
- 401(k) With Matching Contributions after 1 year
- Five (5) Floating Paid Holidays per year
- Wide range of Management Training
- Free storage!
Equal Opportunity Employer Safety Sensitive Position Multiple Work Locations
SHARE THIS JOB OPENING